Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Homecoming Time

Flashback from Truman
It is crazy how time flies... 

I began cooking in college when I moved out of the dorms and got my own apartment.  I remember testing new recipes out on my sorority sisters and Corey.  I made lots of gooey butter cake.  I graduated over 8 years ago and this year we're going back to our old stomping grounds for homecoming to be honored as the 2011 Young Alumni of the Year


Hard to believe that it has been 8 years since graduation.  I still love cooking and eating with friends.  Hoping to find some new eateries in Kirksville this weekend.  We'll try to find some tailgating  (I'm loving the pumpkin beer) before the homecoming football game.  Go bulldogs!!  Hope you guys get to go back to your schools too to see the big homecoming games. 

2 comments:

ATroutwine said...

Awwwww...I love that picture! Can't wait to see you two this weekend and CONGRATS on your award.

Capital Cooking said...

Thanks Al! Looking forward to seeing you guys and meeting Claire!!