Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Review: Faccia Luna

Faccia Luna is a decent pizza joint in Clarendon offering a nice selection of beers. This restaurant is family friendly. You can add on toppings to your pizza to suit your taste, for an extra charge. I read some reviews calling Faccia Luna "trendy," but I didn't get that vibe during my dining experience. I prefer Matchbox or We, The Pizza. If you're looking for a casual pizza spot in Virginia to enjoy a couple of beers, check out Faccia Luna...but don't expect it to be trendy.

(703) 276-3099

Clarendon
2909 Wilson Blvd
Arlington, VA 22201
www.faccialuna.com
Faccia Luna Trattoria on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

JAY said...

I agree that "trendy" is the wrong word--'t's a pizza restaurant. I find the food inconsistent. When it's good, it's good...but the last couple of times I was there...the crust wasn't very good...was like cardboard.

Capital Cooking said...

That was my first time and I thought the pizza was decent, but it wasn't amazing.