Friday, July 9, 2010

More about We, The Pizza



Spike's We, The Pizza restaurant officially opens July 19th.  We had a great time at the party.
First floor of We, The Pizza
 We celebrated with some bubbly.
Peroni for everyone.
Great music
We mingled with lots of Top Chef Alums including Carla Hall.  I also had fun hanging out with my friend Vanessa from DC on Heels.
Mike Isabella stopped in to congratulate Spike as well.  He told me that he's working on a new restaurant, but wouldn't spill the details.

Micheline Mendelsohn did a fabulous job planning the party!
We chatted with Alyssa of Apron Anxiety

I love the t-shirts!

I couldn't get enough of the Shroom Pie.  Check out the menu here.
 House-made Italian Soda
Pepperoni
Upstairs dining similar to Good Stuff, but with even more space.  Overall, the party was a huge success.  I can't wait to go back for more.  The pizza is good and the gelato is creamy.  Check it out for yourselves on July 19th!

Photos by Emily Clack

(202) 544-4008
Capitol Hill
305 Pennsylvania Ave., SE
Washington, DC 20003
www.wethepizza.com
We, the Pizza on Urbanspoon
We, the Pizza on Urbanspoon

No comments: