Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Thank you U Street Girl

I live in the U Street neighborhood and I read U Street Girl to follow the latest news. I was excited when she posted about the new opening of Du Vin Osteria, but then when I read a post late last night that U Street Girl had removed a comment that had been posted to her blog after receiving an email from David Shott, the owner of planned new wine bar Du Vin Osteria, I wasn't as excited. Shott had threatened legal action against the blog, according to U Street Girl. U Street Girl posted about the new restaurant and I guess Shott was unhappy with one of the comments from a reader... Get over it! The guy hasn't even opened the doors of his restaurant and he's already threatening bloggers that are actually trying to promote his new place. Great way to enter the neighborhood!

No comments: