Friday, April 3, 2009

New Restaurant: Policy

A new restaurant opened in my neighborhood, but I haven't had a chance to check it out. Come and join the visionary, Omar Miskinyar and Chef Brian Murphy, at the newest addition to hit The U Street corridor where you will experience first class dining, an upbeat tempo, and a hip, Inviting atmosphere. I saw the outside on Tuesday when I was walking home from B-Fit class when I noticed a fire. The lighting of Policy looked cool from the outside.

1904 14th Street NW, Washington DC

Google Map

Nearest Metro Stop

U Street/African-Amer Civil War Memorial/Cardozo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome blog, keep it up! i love reading it.

Unknown said...

I just want to thank you for suggesting Policy as a new bar location. I had the opportunity to check it out last night and was able to get a seat right at the bar to check out the scenery. At first glance many of the chandeliers I thought were real, but quickly realized that they were not. That being said, I thought they looked unbelievable and will definitely be going back to check them out. Thanks again!